Review The Wright Love by K.A. Linde

Monday, May 14, 2018
 


A new contemporary romance duet that brings all the feels!




I have the perfect life.
Until the day my husband tragically dies.
Being a single mom and widow was never part of the plan.
When David Calloway enters my life, I have no room for love in my heart.
But he’s determined to do right by me.
Could he be the Wright love?

The Wright Love is the first book in the Wright Love Duet, and Sutton and David's story will conclude in The Wright One—coming May 29th! Get ready for your newest binge read.


Coming May 15th. Preorder now!
✦ Amazon US → https://amzn.to/2GdUl7q
✦ Amazon UK → https://amzn.to/2Gftisw
✦ iBooks → smarturl.it/iBooksTWLove
✦ B&N → smarturl.it/BNTWLove
✦ Kobo → smarturl.it/KoboTWLove
✦ Google Play → smarturl.it/GoogleTWLove



⭐️4,5-5 stars ⭐️

The Wright Love had all the feels!From the first pages the story was intense and emotional and while I continue reading I feel more connected and I was feeling Sutton’s pain.The story line is great and it was fast paced.

Sutton and David have an amazing connection.They were so perfect together, David is exactly what Sutton needed!I like that they take everything slow.It's so understandable after what Sutton went through!

I can't wait for the next book, if you are looking for a quick read full of emotions this is perfect for you!The Wright Love is about loss, healing and finding love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts