New Review Falling Into The Black by Lauren Runow

Tuesday, August 01, 2017


Ten years ago we said goodbye.


I left the world I knew to create a new life for myself. Away from the lies. Away from the pain.





It was all going as planned until a friend asked for help with her club. The business was liberating. The company was intoxicating. 


Two masked men became my euphoria. One was a player deep in the game. A teacher both intimately and figuratively.

The other was a quiet director. A man who tempted me with his stares and set me on fire with his dark whispers.

His secrecy excited me, bringing me to levels I've never imagined. I thought we were playing a game, but little did I know he knew exactly who I was.

I just wish I figured out his true identity before I fell for his best friend.

Amazon : http://amzn.to/2uf7fYa





 





This was a sexy,steamy,emotional,passionate second chance romance.I was intrigued from the moment I start reading it.There is a little bit of mystery at the very beginning wondering who is who but very quickly you can understand what is happening.


I don't want to give anything away because everything I say maybe a spoiler so it would be better if you go blind and enjoy this ride.Evangeline, Carter and Cole were complex characters.I couldn't decide if I like more Carter or Cole.

Overall it was a great story and I would love to read more books from Lauren Runow since she is a new author to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts