New Review One is A Promise by Pam Godwin

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

ONE IS A PROMISE

One promise.
One forever.





One look and I knew Cole was mine. My dark rebel in leather. My powerhouse of passion, devastating smiles, and impulsiveness.
When his job sends him overseas, he promises to return to me.
A promise that’s destroyed in the most irrevocable way.
Two years later, an arrogant suit invades my heartbroken loneliness.
Clean-cut and stern, Trace is everything Cole wasn’t.
At first, he’s a job that will rescue my dance company. But as he intrudes on my life, our hostile relationship evolves.
He knows I’m still in love with Cole, but his dedication is my undoing.
Then a catastrophic moment changes everything.
Promises resurface.
Lies entangle.
And an impossible choice shatters my world.
I love two men, and I can only have one.








What a beautiful story,I was hooked from the moment I start reading and I couldn't stop myself and now I want more!One is a Promise was a steamy,playful,swoon worthy romance.

I loved Danni,she is smart and confident. Somehow I fell for both men,even though they are totally opposite.Each of them had something I liked and this make me hard to decide if I like someone more.I loved all the characters they're so well developed, and this make the story fantastic.

Overall it was a great and unique story.I'm looking forward to see what will happen next!I highly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts