ARC REVIEW: Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens

Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Too fast, too furious-and way too hot to handle . . .
Mackenzie Cox has a lot to prove. Daughter of a racing legend, she is eager to show the world that she has inherited her father's talent in the male-dominated sport of professional motorcycle racing. The last thing Kenzie needs is to be antagonized by her rival team's newest rider, Hayden Hayes.
Plucked from the world of illegal street racing, Hayden immediately gets under Kenzie's skin. His insinuations that Kenzie is a spoiled princess who was handed her career fuels her desire to win, and much to her surprise, Kenzie soon learns she performs better when she's racing against Hayden.
As Kenzie and Hayden push each other on the track, the electric energy between them off the track shifts into an intense--and strictly forbidden--attraction. The only rule between their two ultra-competitive teams is zero contact. Kenzie always does her best to play by the rules, but when her team slips into a financial crisis, she has no choice but to turn to Hayden for help. The tension simmers during their secret, late-night rendezvous, but Kenzie has too much to lose to give in to her desires. Especially when she begins to doubt that Hayden has completely left his street life behind...






I'm so disappointed with this story. It was one of my most anticipated books and I'm sad to say that I didn't enjoy it at all. What pissed me off was Mackenzie, she was so bad that I couldn't stand her. She treats Hayden so bad and he was sweet with her. This was my biggest problem.

The story has some potential but I was so irritated that I didn't care a lot. I read until 45% and then skipped most of the book only to see what would happen in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts