ARC REVIEW: All The Rage by T.M. Frazier

Monday, June 06, 2016
They call me Rage.
My real name is like a shadow, always close behind, but never quite able to catch up to me.
I fly under the radar because no one ever suspects I’m capable of the kind of brutal violence I commit each and every day.
You see, I’m a girl. I’m nineteen.
And I'm a killer.
I look like a goddamn cheerleader, but can take out a man three times my size in more than as many ways, without hesitation.

This life is all I know. It’s all I want to know. It keeps the shit buried that I need kept buried. It allows me to live without thinking too much.
Without dwelling on the past.
Until him.
It all changes when an ordinary boy becomes my next target.
And my first love.
I have to choose.
The only life I’ve ever known has to die, or he does.
Either way, I’ll be the one pulling the trigger...







<33 strong="">

<33 strong="">All the Rage is one of the best books from T.M. Frazier! I have loved all her books and read all of them but this one is by far my favourite! I freaking loved this story, it's epic, captivating, amazing and super hot! With the best heroine I've ever read about in a story! Rage is something else...this girl..

<33 strong="">description

<33 strong="">Rage is like no other girl. She is badass, independent,messed up, she can not feel any emotion and she never sleeps. She is different from the others and I loved reading her POV, her thoughts fascinate me and it was nice reading her story! But all this changed once she gets her new job from Smoke, her new target, Nolan! The feelings I have for him were unexpected, I didn't believe that I would like him so much! He has his owns secrets..He is sweet, protective, super hot and fierce. I really enjoyed their banter, they were funny and super hot together.Seriously the hotness between them was off the charts!

description

I don't know what to expect from T.M. Frazier anymore...she has blown my mind every time! She is brilliant and I love her writing a lot! I can't wait to see what she will have for us next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts