Review Breaking Him by R.K. Lilley

Thursday, October 15, 2015
Scarlett 
It was the kind of relationship where I invested more than I had to spare. I gave it everything. And so when it failed, I lost myself. It changed me. He changed me. I went down with the ship. My soul, burnt embers in the aftermath. 
The fire of him ravaged it all.He burned me. Broke me. Scarlett had always dreamed big. She was headed straight for Hollywood. Destined for silver screen greatness. 
But in her wildest dreams she never imagined she’d be broke and single at twenty-eight, doling drinks at thirty-five thousand feet. She was a glorified waitress in the skies. It had been years since she’d seen him. But one day, there he sat, gazing intently at her, ready to set everything ablaze once more. 
Dante wanted her. Again. Sure, she’d play along…but this time, it was his turn. She was breaking him. 
After all, love is war. 

BUY LINKS
AMAZON http://amzn.to/1Gex2Vs
KOBO http://bit.ly/1K6TACr






 

4 STARS

“What happens when two people of terrible pride fall for each other? Terrible things. Destruction. Chaos. Pain. Sorrow. War.”


For me this was one of the most anticipated books for this month! I was waiting patiently for it to go live so I could finally read it! The story started off well and I instantly became a part of the story! It's fast passed, full of angst, hot, emotional and mysterious.The fact that the story jumps from past to present made it even more interesting and captivating! This book is about love, hate, revenge and lies.

Scarlett and Dante were meant to be together since they were young. But when something tragic happened the ties that bounds began to unravel and they spent years apart "hating" each other. Now due to an unexpected reunion they are forced to deal with each other and they are ready for "WAR"...

description

Scarlett is simply amazing!! I love her dirty mouth, she is so sassy she knows exactly what she wants. You don't often find characters like her! She has something that made me love her, maybe is the fact that she wasn't afraid to speak er mind! It was easy to relate with her. She is broken and hurt. I felt so sorry for her especially because of her past where people treated her so badly. Dante is hot and knows how to play the game with Scarlett. I'm not sure exactly how I feel after the end..but I hope he can give a good excuse in the next book! Dante and Scarlett are like a fire and gasoline! Their chemistry and sexual tension is off the charts.There are some really hot moments that will make you swoon!

description


The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the fact that I have many questions that I hoped I would get answers to and this didn't happen!I have read many books from R.K. Lilley but neither was like this! I love the writing in this one it's different and more beautiful! I can't wait for the next book and I hope it comes out soon because I need answers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts