ARC REVIEW Worth It by Linda Kage

Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Worth It by Linda Kage 
(Forbidden Men #6) 
Publication date: August 25th 2015
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance

Synopsis:
I fell in love once.
It was amazing. She was amazing. Life was amazing.
I lived for each time I could see her, and nothing else mattered, not that our families were enemies, our time together was forbidden, or we had to meet in secret.
Our love could conquer all.
Until it didn’t.

So I was ripped away from the love of my life and shoved into hell, forced to continue without her.
It shattered me, broke the best parts of me, left me permanently damaged.
Or so I thought.
Years later, I swear history’s trying to repeat itself because she’s back in my life, and I’m just as drawn to her as I was before. But I’m older and wiser now, and I know she should stay away from a worthless piece of ex-con like me.
So, I will not let her in. I absolutely refuse to hurt her. I will keep her away.
Then again, sometimes risking your greatest fear to get to a smile makes everything worth it, and besides, I’m not sure I can resist her, anyway.
This is the story of how Felicity Bainbridge changed my life forever, starting one summer day long ago after I was forced to change a dirty diaper…
–Knox Parker


Purchase:




4,5 EMOTIONAL STARS

It's true that I'm a big fan of this series!I love Linda Kage and I'm so excited every time I read a new book and always I'm curious to see who is next!I will admit that my favorite forbidden man is Ten but after reading this book Knox has become my second favorite man!

"My heart hasnt changed."I grew up and tried to move on,but right here...."She pummeled her chest with her fist."This is still the same,and since the moment you ran into me in the woods...it has beaten for you".

description

I loved how this story developed learning about Felicity and Knox when they were younger and the fact that we got the points of view from both of them!Knox...omg my heart ache for him!He was so damaged.I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with him!And Felicity is an amazing character!She still loves him and care for him!She wants to be with him and she doesn't give up even when he pushing her away!!These two are so sweet and cute,I didn't want to finish their story!
There were moments I cried because I felt like I was a part of the story and this make it unique!

description


This series is getting better and better!Each book has something to give you!!It's Worth It waiting for this book...It was a beautiful and emotional story about second chances with two lovable characters!Can't wait for the next story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts