Guest reviewer Mysza : Sincerely, Carter by Whitney Gracia Williams

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Just friends. 
We’re just friends. No, really. She’s just my best friend... 
Arizona Turner has been my best friend since fourth grade, even when we “hated” each other. We’ve been there for one another through first kisses, first “times,” and we’ve been each other’s constant when good relationships turned bad. (We even went to colleges that were minutes away from each other…) 

Throughout the years, and despite what anyone says, we’ve never crossed the line. 
Never thought about it. 
Never wanted to. 
Until one night changed everything. 
At least, it should’ve ... 
Just friends. 
We’re just friends. 
I’m only saying this until I figure out if she’s still “just” my best friend…

BUY LINKS:








 

**** 4,5 stars ****
"Some people come into your life for a reason, some a season, and some a lifetime."


I liked this book, not "loved" liked but "liked" liked. It was quick, cute and light reading. I love friends to lovers trope and it was very well executed here.

Arizona and Carter have been best friends since fifth fourth grade. They are great friends, they know everything about each other, they talk about everything, even to the point of discussing sexual encounters with others. They are grown up now and somehow can't settle down with anyone else, always something standing in their way of lasting in a relationship with other people. What they don't expect is the reason they can't make it work with others.

And don't you just love the moment, when they suddenly notice their best friend in a completely different light. Once they do, things get interesting and totally hot. They start having sex and feelings get into the mix, feelings that were always there, they were just to blind to acknowledge them. At certain point my heart was breaking for poor Arizona but once I found out the reason Carter did what he did, I was a happy reader. The man completely swooned me. Great ending to a really nice story.

Overall, good, sweet reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts