Arc review: Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

Monday, May 25, 2015


Audrey can't leave the house. she can't even take off her dark glasses inside the house.

Then her brother's friend Linus stumbles into her life. With his friendly, orange-slice smile and his funny notes, he starts to entice Audrey out again - well, Starbucks is a start.
And with Linus at her side, Audrey feels like she can do the things she'd thought were too scary. Suddenly, finding her way back to the real world seems achievable.
Be prepared to laugh, dream and hope with Audrey as she learns that even when you feel like you have lost yourself, love can still find you . . .







BUY LINKS:

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/1F57UsQ
BARNES&NOBLE : http://bit.ly/1HELu8J
BOOK DEPOSITORY : http://bit.ly/1cedBO1





3,5-4 STARS

Such a sweet,funny and fast paced story!I loved the Shopaholic series,even though I have read only three books I enjoyed all of them and I was excited to see a new book from her which is so different!This is a young adult book where she covers sensitive subjects such as anxiety disorder,the addiction with computers and bullying.

This story is about Audrey,a fifteen year old girl suffering from social anxiety disorder after an experience of school bullying that has led her to therapy.Now she stays at home and interferes with her family and her therapist as she tries to regain her confidence!She will meet her brother's friend Linus, a funny boy, who will help her live again.

Audrey the main character is cute and funny!I liked her and I felt sorry for her and what she had been through!There was a little bit of romance in this and it was sweet!I really liked Linus,I loved the messages he wrote with Aubrey they were cute and I like that he helped Audrey to overcome her anxiety.Her family is so unique and funny! I loved their hilarious interactions.

I truly enjoyed this book !I can’t wait to see more books in this genre from Sophie Kinsella!!

description

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts