Review :Marrow by Tarryn Fisher

Tuesday, April 21, 2015
In the Bone there is a house. 

In the house there is a girl. 

In the girl there is a darkness. 

Margo is not like other girls. She lives in a derelict neighborhood called the Bone, in a cursed house, with her cursed mother, who hasn’t spoken to her in over two years.
She lives her days feeling invisible. It’s not until she develops a friendship with her wheelchair-bound neighbor, Judah Grant, that things begin to change. When neighborhood girl, seven-year-old Neveah Anthony, goes missing, Judah sets out to help Margo uncover what happened to her. 

What Margo finds changes her, and with a new perspective on life, she’s determined to find evil and punish it–targeting rapists and child molesters, one by one. 

But hunting evil is dangerous, and Margo risks losing everything, including her own soul.

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/1b5Ydmw
BARNES&NOBLE: http://bit.ly/1G6HD3u
 







 

4 STARS

Honestly at the beginning I didn't know how to rate this book and this is why I didn't post a review immediately!I wanted to think a little.It was really brilliant,unique,captivate and weird!This is my first book from Tarryn Fisher but so far I have heard only good things about this author!!My opinion after finishing this book??Yes she is definitely a very talented author!!I loved the writing so much and this giving the book extra points!And the fact that she managed to feel like I am a part of this story is another extra point!!Let's begin with the story now!

Margo Moon lives with her mother but it's like she is alone because her mother sell herself to men and doesn't care a lot about Margo.Soon bad things starts happen and Margo see the people around her destroy themselves.We see her pain through the book...But soon she finds a new friend that he gives light in her life, Judah!He is the only one who see the beauty in her!However because of the horror things she sees she become something like a vigilante..and I know it's not right but some part of me is with her and I envy her!!

description

How important is love?Everybody looking for love..First from our family and then from our friends..This story is about two so different people finding each other when they really need a company..But both they have not normal families..And here is where the thing about love comes!How children need their parents love..to comfort them.. I really liked Margo she is so brave and amazing!!I think everybody has a little of Margo inside us...I liked the fact that we see her grow through the book!Judah is Margo's friend and he is exactly what she needs!!


”I imagine that being wanted is the greatest feeling. A feeling that solidifies your stay in this life, justifies it.”

If you are a fan of this author give it a try I'm sure you will love it!!I'm going to buy the book in paperback because simply I freaking love the cover!!It's simply amazing!!!I'm reading soon Mad Vein and let's hope that I like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts