Pavlina's ARC Review: Sorority of Three: Freshman 101 by Melissa Brown

Sunday, March 01, 2015
SPECIAL RELEASE WEEK PRICING! Only 99 cents for a limited time! 

And you thought the hardest part of freshman year was scheduling... 

Sunny McCormick is in love with love. She's cute, romantic and convinced her Prince Charming is out there somewhere. 


Grace McCarrion has never been in love. She's shy, reserved and her own worst critic. 

Claudia Mansour isn't sure she believes in love. She's confident, beautiful and hard to impress. 

They've decided to go against the grain and, rather than pledge the Greek system at the University of Illinois, create an unofficial sorority of their own. 

This is their story. The ups and downs, the trials and tribulations, the romance and heartbreak. 

Welcome to freshman year.

buy link:  AMAZON


PAVLINA'S REVIEW


 4 STARS

I love Melissa's writing. She has a way of captivating you with her stories and her amazing writing. My first book from Melissa was Wife Number Seven witch was amazing! Because I'm a fan of her when I saw that she had another book I couldn’t wait to read it. This was a totally different book from Melissa. It's a sweet book about friendship, finding yourself and love. It's refreshing, unique, realistic and fast paced. Exactly what I need and I can say that I really missed college. I think those were some of the best years of my life.

description

I loved the bond these girls have. They care for each other and they were protective!! Also, I loved the fact that each girl has her own personality and they are unique with their own way. Sunny is a super sweet girl who is looking for the perfect guy. Grace is a close character but through the book we see her change. Finally, Claudia isn't the girl who is looking for someone but soon she will find the one for her.

This is an amazing and sweet story that could also be enjoyed by younger readers. If I had a daughter I would definitely allow her to read it! Be ready to remember your college years and yearn to go back there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts