Pavlina's Arc Review: Tight by Alessandra Torre

Thursday, February 05, 2015
I was happy in my small town. In my life as a single, thirty-two year old woman. I had a good job, wonderful friends, my independence.

I also hadn't got laid in three years. Hadn't been on a date in two. Had stopped counting calories and wearing makeup... a while ago.

Then Brett Jacobs waltzed in. Caressed my thigh, dug rough fingers into my hair, lowered his soft mouth to my skin, took sexual control of my mind and stirred it all around with what he packed in his pants. He flipped my quiet life upside down and crawled into a place in my heart I thought was dead.

The issue is his secret.
The issue is her.
The issue is that I don't even know she exists, and he thinks she's dead.
The issue is that shit is about to hit the fan and I can't hold on to him tight enough.

GOODREADS

Now LIVE! 
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1DOEzE3
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1CFJw5a



PAVLINA'S REVIEW

5 BRILLIANT STARS

"Promise?”
“You’ll be mine, forever and ever?”
“Forever and ever."


What a brilliant story, I devoured it! This is the third book from Alessandra and I really was nervous and excited to read it! I have read Still, so I was aware of these two characters and I wanted to learn more about them. This book took me by surprise and made me wonder throughout the chapters what was really happening. And this is because there are some chapters alternate POV that were mixed with Riley's. I will not tell you who it was...But I will tell you that I had several different thoughts in my head of how this book would end.

Riley goes to a bachelorette party in the Bahamas with her friends and meets Brett a dark and mysterious man. Instantly there is a connection between them and soon Brett and Riley spend a night of passion that leads to much more than they bargained for...


description

I loved these characters so much!! They were so mature and they knew what they wanted. Riley is sweet, funny, strong and so real I could definitely connect with her. She was real. Brett in the beginning was a mystery for me... He is sexy, a gentleman and dominant. He has secrets from his past but with Riley he starts feeling again...You can learn more about him and his character from his POV.

description

If you already have read Alessandra's books then you will know that she is the Master of sex scenes..And believe me this book does not disappoint!

description


Alessandra Torre is unique in so many ways!She mixes romance,dark,suspense,passion and mystery in a way that keeps you captivate till the end!This book leave me with a hangover and I'm sure I will think for this for a long time!I think it's better to read the book without you know a lot because you will devoure it more if you go with close eyes and feel everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts