Christine's Review: Prick: A Step-Brother Romance by Sabrina Paige

Thursday, February 12, 2015

I can't stop thinking about that prick.

Caulter Sterling is a prick.

A filthy-mouthed, womanizing, crude, spoiled, arrogant prick.

The tattooed, pierced, panty-melting-hot son of a celebrity.

I hate him.

He's slept his way through practically every girl at Brighton Academy.

Except for me.

I'm the good girl. The responsible girl. The 4.0, class president, studied-so-much-she-never-lost-the-big-V girl.

And in celebration of graduation and adulthood, I just made the worst decision in the history of ever.

I lost my V-card to the devil himself.

It was just one night. So what if it was mind-blowing? Hit it and quit it.

Except I just found out that my father - the Senator, the Presidential hopeful - is marrying Caulter's mother. Oh, and this summer? We're hitting the campaign trail.

One big happy family.

I'm totally f**ked.

*This is a standalone novel with a HEA. Not part of a series.*


REVIEW

4 STARS!!!



Since Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Douglas, these stepbrother romances have been popping out all over the place. Trust me I'm not complaining lol, but I haven't enjoyed many of them. Most of the time it's the "naughty factor" that's lacking in the story, because let's be honest. Having intimate relations with a step-sibling or step-sibling to be is just not appropriate behaviour! And that's exactly why I've find it even more titillating than normal erotic literature. And boy did this book serve it up, I mean they weren't actually step-siblings but their parents were engaged. Add the fact that the heroine's father is a senator and the hero's mother is a Hollywood star and you've got a recipe for success.


Kate just lost her V card to the school's number 1 manwhore, Caulter Sterling but never you mind it was her last year of school. She'll be off to college soon and never have to see his face again. Wrong. Kate's father drops the mother of all bombs on her *excuse the pun* He's getting married... To none other than Caulter's mother.

Imagine a love/hate relationship... to the power of infinity. At first Caulter and Kate show their utter distaste for each other's company but with Caulter not being able to hide his obvious lust for Kate, she can barely keep her own lust under wraps. One minute their tearing into each other saying horrid things the next their tearing each other's clothing off! Their antics were both smoking hot and super funny at times!



"I don't want to come on --" she starts to say, but I silence her, plunging my fingers inside her quickly and without warning. Her eyes close lightly, and she brings her hands down to grip my shoulders. I stroke her slowly, on her most sensitive place, and I can feel her body give way like she's slowly melting. Pressing my palm firmly against her clit, I continue to stroke her, and she grinds against my hand.
"No?" I whisper. "Tell me you don't want to come on me."
"Caulter," she says softly.
"Yes, Princess."
"Fucking...stop calling me...that."



I don't even want to get started on the library scene! *swoons*

Man did I enjoy reading this book! You know what really surprised me though? It wasn't just about Caulter and Kate's forbidden relationship, I mean they had their issues. Caulter is a badboy, the son his mother would rather not have had. He slept with almost the entire female population at his and Kate's school but he always had a thing for Kate and when she didn't fall for his come on's he kept hitting on her just because he loved getting a rise out of her. Kate is the perfect daughter, she's never deviated from what her father has planned for her life. Even though she has her own aspirations she never voices her inner thoughts to her father, as if he would listen...

I thought Kate and Caulter were perfect for each other, without each other they might have ended up stuck in the lives their parents dictated. And like I said in my pre-review my only issue with this book (view spoiler)

And finally this book was just 99 cents on Amazon and free on Kindle Unlimited. If you're curious just buy the damn book. Even if you don't enjoy the story the hot sex scenes will more than make up for it!

BUY IT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts