Pavlina's review: Craving Constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn

Saturday, January 24, 2015
How could someone make decision after decision attempting to get away from their past and somehow end up right back where they started? 
When Brenna decided to leave the only life she’d ever known, she swore she’d never go back. Now, five years later, she’s running from her clean-cut husband straight back to the motorcycle club that raised her… and the man she left behind. 
She left with a secret, and the truth will soon break her carefully constructed life wide open. 

Warning: This book contains graphic sex and language, domestic abuse, and the loss of a child. It is meant for mature audiences.









PAVLINA'S REVIEW



4,5 DRAGON STARS!!

"I was the princess of the Aces MC
and I had the bloody knuckles to prove it!"

I really enjoyed this book!!! The story was nice and I read it fast! My only complain is that I wish the book was a bit longer..I wanted more!!! This is a great start for this series and I will definetely read the second book soon!!!


description

The story is about Brenna who left the MC world for a better life, or so she thought.. Now she is on the run from her abusive husband so she has go back to the people she left behind...Her father is the VP of a MC..She has to explain to him and the others about her daughter and this isn't easy... As in the past before she left she has slept with Dragon a member of the bikers and the kid is his...

description


I liked Brenna and her daughter a lot!!! Their relationship is so sweet!!! I think this is the reason why I liked her character a lot. Apart from this Brenna has a little bit from everything. She is strong,sweet and feisty. At the beginning she feels vulnerable but soon she starts feeling safe when she is back with her family. Dragon...well I think you will understand from my stars that I really liked him a lot! Especially in the first part of the book where I was swooning all the time!!! He is loyal,sweet,faithful and sexy. But there is a scene in the book that I didn't like...But then you can understand the reason why he did what he did.I don't want to say...I think it's better to read it and tell me what you think!!! However I loved them together.I loved the way Dragon tried to help her understand who really she is.And I love him more for the things he said to her...the things that make me love him...


"Baby, I've been waitin' five years for you. That shit's never gone away. So, you can bitch and moan and make your own life miserable, or you can suck it the fuck up and get on the same page with me. I'm not goin' anywhere."


description

I think it's a good biker story that you should read it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts