REVIEW:Reboot by Amy Tintera-Reviewed by Pavlina

Saturday, September 06, 2014
 In this fast-paced dystopian thrill ride, perfect for fans of The Hunger Games, Legend, and Divergent, a seventeen-year-old girl returns from death as a Reboot and is trained as an elite crime-fighting soldier . . . until she is given an order she refuses to obey.

Wren Connolly died five years ago, only to Reboot after 178 minutes. Now she is one of the deadliest Reboots around . . . unlike her newest trainee, Callum 22, who is practically still human. As Wren tries to teach Callum how to be a soldier, his hopeful smile works its way past her defenses. Unfortunately, Callum’s big heart also makes him a liability, and Wren is ordered to eliminate him. To save Callum, Wren will have to risk it all.
Wren’s captivating voice and unlikely romance with Callum will keep readers glued to the page in Amy Tintera’s high-stakes alternate reality.










4 STARS

This book took me by surprise!I was a little hesitant because I read reviews that had given the book 1-2 stars.But when I started reading it,I couldn't put it down!!It captivated me and put me inside the world Amy had created!!It was really good!!

The story begins with Wren...She is known as 178 in reference to the number of minutes she was dead before she came back to life.Due to the fact she is stronger!Human use her and all the Reboots to value for their services.Enter Callum who was dead for only 22 minutes.He isn't very strong and still acts like human.With his humor and his kidness he will keep Wren's interest!Human have all the Reboots in facilities. But interesting things starting happen and make Whren wonders if they tell the truth..


description


It reminds me a little of Divergent.And because I'm a big fan of this book I couldn't not like it!!My only complaint is that I want more action!!!I thought there were a lot but unfortunately for me not.This is the reason why I gave this book 4 stars.However it was fast paced,romantic and in some parts sexy!!!

The romance was sweet.I enjoed Wren's and Callum's relationship!The characters were so lovable,I couldn't stop myself from being intrigued by Wren and fell in love with Callum! I loved them both!!Wren is such a badass!!She doesn't has feelings so when Callum who is less hours dead and he still has feelings like human comes...he will change her world!


description


The ending made me want more!!!I'm glad the second book is already out!!!I'm going to start it soon!!!If you are fun of Divergent then give it a try!!I'm sure you will love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts