REVIEW:Playing in the Rain by Jane Harvey-Berrick

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Playing in the Rain


4,5 BEAUTIFUL STARS

Wow this short novella was a surprise for me! It left me breathless! It was really good! It was sweet, beautiful and emotional! I was completely captivated by Ava and Cody's story!
I thought it was a short book however Jane managed to captivate me and give me so many feelings in this book! Especially near the end with the twist which was really a shock for me because I didn't expect it!


description

I had so many feelings there were moments I was laughing and moments I wanted to cry! But it's really worth all the feelings!! This was a journey about life and love..We must live in the moment..

description

This is Ava's and Cody's story, they met while she was stuck in traffic on a rainy day, she saw him running with his dog and having a wonderful day despite the weather! But he saw her too...
And like that their beautiful story begins...
Who would have thought that a stranger can change your life?
This is what happened to Ava..

description


Cody has a list with things that he wanted to do and he takes Ava with him! It was really funny and sweet to see them doing all these things! I really don't want to tell anymore about the story because I don't want to spoil anything!


Thank you so much Jane for the ARC!!It was my first book from this author and I loved the writing!I'm impressed with how she managed to make feel in so few pages!I will definately read more books of her!!

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Playing-Rain-Jane-Harvey-Berrick-ebook/dp/B00L7W9UYW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404235201&sr=8-1&keywords=playing+in+the+rain+jane
B & N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/playing-in-the-rain-a-novella-jane-harvey-berrick/1119886621?ean=2940149785537


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts