ARC Review: Dirty Angels by Karina Halle

Thursday, June 12, 2014





+5 DIRTY STARS

This book was perfection! I was hooked from the first moment! The prologue was so captivating that I couldn't put it down! This book was different from Karina's other books, it was a dark romance and it has a lot of dark elements!


The story begins with Luisa, a poor girl who has bad luck in her life, she wants to help her family by marrying one of the Mexico's largest drug cartel lord.Things didn't go well with her marriage and she wants to escape...
So one day she decides to run..
But she finds another danger...when she kidnapped by the rival cartel leader Javier Bernal...


"I didn't have to see to know who had taken me.
The man I'd heard so much about.
The man I was taught to fear."


description

Honestly Javier wasn't my favorite character from The Artist Trilogy, however I was intrigued when I saw that Karina wrote a book about him! And now that I finished the book I'm so impressed! Karina has a way with her characters that she makes you love them and become hooked with them...
Would you believe that I will fell in love with Javier???
Yes, yes you heard me! I'm in love!

Javier, OMG after this book I can say that I'm so in love with him! I loved being in his mind and knowing what he was thinking! I always wanted to know his thoughts...I loved that he was kinky and the brutality he had! Also he was charming and funny! Luisa is definitely one of my favorite heroines! She is sweet and so strong! She wasn't afraid to speak up! The character development and how the relationship building was amazing! They were from different worlds..she was innocent and poor..he was dirty and wealthy..but their passion helped bond them..

description

Like all Karina's books I felt like I was a part of the story!If you like dark romace and you're a fan of Karina's work you'll absolutely loved it!I higly recommend it!
Thank you so much Karina for giving me an ARC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts