Quintessentially Q by Pepper Winters

Monday, March 17, 2014



4 BRILLIANT STARS!!

“Because you’re my monster in the dark, and I’m yours.” 

Wow this book was amazing!!Dark,emotional,crazy,heartbreaking!My heart ached for Tess and Q in this crazy journey!!This book is so much better than the first book!!It captivate me from the first page!!It was  completely unpredictable and this is what make to loved it so much!!And also the difference with first book is that finally I connected with the characters!!!




You’d think that Tess and Q would live a happy life after all they been through but no…their lives kept getting more crazier.In this book the characters struggle to find a place for each other in their lives.Their relationship  is tested.
Many parts of this book are dark. So be prepared before you read this book!!

I liked Tess from the beginning!!!She is strong ,fighter and a lover!!In this book her limits will be tested and she has to give a battle!!Q was really interesting as character!!!He isn't perfect and he know it!! Q has a dark side but he cares so much for Tess and he tries a lot!!He changed a lot! He is done fighting his darkness and he isn't putting limits on what he is capable of. I can say that I fell in love with him in this book!!

"I'm sure to break other parts of you,
but I don't want the curse of breaking 
your heart."

Tess and Q are perfect for each other.Their need for each other is so powerful!And believe me when they are together in their room they are so hot!!They are so passionate!! 

"You're worth every fight.
Every argument and bump in the road.
I'll fight because I'm falling for you Q." 



Quintessentially Q will make you feel!!
Be brave and read it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts