Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Sunday, March 23, 2014


+5 AMAZING  STARS  

 "It's you"
"My heart..wants you."

OMG I don't know what to say except that this book was amazing!!I loved it so much,I honestly couldn't stop reading it!I cried,I laughed,my heart was broken and then in the end I was happy!There are so many emotions!This book make me feel like I'm a part of this book!!This is one of the best book I've ever read!! This one will stay with you forever!!

In this story we have a love triangle but it's so different there isn't a bad person whom you will dislike.My heart was broken for Ridge,Sydney and Maggie :((
 Ridge is a musician and Sydney has been secretly listening to him playing guitar from her apartment, when Ridge asks her to help him write lyrics she accepts...Soon Sydney will find out that her boyfriend is cheating on her with her best friend and Ridge is there to help by offering her a place to stay where they can write music together.They soon have to fight their attraction to one another because Ridge has a girlfriend...

 Can they resist their feelings and not becoming unfaithful people?


  

This book was about feeling the music because music can touch our souls and Ridge with Sydney feel the music!They have so many feelings that they say it with their songs. ..


All the scenes between them were so powerful!!Especially the scene where Ridge feels her sing!!And the last scene wow it feels so real!!

 "Beat, beat, pause.
Beat, beat, pause.
Beat, beat, pause.
It's absolutely beautiful.
The way it sounds is beautiful. 
The way it cares is beautiful. 
The way it loves is beautiful. 
He presses his lips to the top of my head. 
I close my eyes...and I cry." 



The characters were so well developed, they were so real!!I feel like they really exist!I loved Sydney and Ridge. Sydney is an admirable character!She was compassionate!!I believe she is perfect for Ridge!!They were two very strong characters who were trying to do the right thing!!I like that they were honest!

I loved the way Colleen is handled the theme about triangle!In the most books with triangle when you finished them you feel broken but in this book there is the understanding that comes and it leaves you feeling peace!!!

"I kiss her every way I can possibly kiss her, because I plan on loving her every way I can possibly love her. Every single time we refused to cave in to our feelings in the past makes this kiss completely worth the sacrifices.”  

Amazing *sigh* You definitely must read it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts