Killing Sarai by J.A Redmerski

Monday, November 25, 2013

Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Omg it was amazing!!!Killing Sarai kept me on my toes from the first page until the end!!I was captivated by the thrilling story!!!I love it!! :))

This is a story about Sarai....

description

who at the age of 14 her mother gave her away to a Mexican drug lord named Javier who has developed an obsessive liking towards her...
She was been forced into a sexual relationship with Javier.
Sarai finally caught a chance for freedom when Victor a hired assassin and a dangerous man visits the compound for some special mission that deals with Javier.

description

She sneaks out of the compound and into Victor's vehicle not knowing that she may have escaped the clutches of one dangerous man but has now placed her fate in another man's lethal clutches..


Victor is a trained killer...

description
description

who grew up knowing nothing but death and violence..At the first chapters of the book he was so apathetic and I waited patiently for Sarai to crack his facade and breaks loose the emotions he's been hiding for so many years...

“In the end, you can only trust yourself. I am not your hero. I am not the other half of your soul who could never let anything bad ever happen to you. Trust your instincts first always, and me, if you choose,last.”


The romance between Victor and Sarai was so perfectly written because it was realistic to the story and to the characters,which made what they had so much more important and though there weren't any great love declarations their romance still made me swoon..

description

"This goes against everything that I am Sarai."..."No it doesn't".."It's you becoming more of who you really are."


I like the sexual tension between Victor and Sarai!!The whole thing grew and grew in each chapter until it blows you away!!

description


"Victor Faust did much more than help me escape a life of abuse and servitude. He changed me. He changed the landscape of my dreams, the dreams I had every day about living ordinarily and free on my own..."


Thrilling and absolutely amazing book!!It will surely leave you wanting for more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts