The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Sunday, October 27, 2013
The Fault in Our Stars

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Let me start with how I feel
My heart hurts. It bleeds, it cries. This book made me feel. How to articulate and not post a bunch of nonsensical babble.
Did I enjoy reading this book?
No.
Did this book make an everlasting impression on me, in a good way?
Yes.
Would I read it again?
Well, yes. I'm a masochist.
Who should read this book?
Everyone.
What did this book teach me?
That life isn't fair, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't live it to the best of you ability. And a whole lot more, but I think you get my meaning.



Refer to the above quote
Augustus, I love you.
Yes, they are teenagers and yes this is fiction. But dear God, if I could find just a third of their kind of love, well, I think I'd be made for life.


What's this book about, you ask?
It's about The Fault In Our Stars
Okay.
You should like read it, it will change your life!
There's this really hot guy, with a really big heart.
Metaphorically speaking off course.

And then there's this really sick girl, Hazel Grace. She lives by a book called, An Imperial Affliction by Peter Van Houten.
By the way I think she is one of the best heroines ever written.


This quote is the most eloquently descriptive I have ever come across. It made me cry.
I'm crying right now.
Okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts