Officer Off Limits by Tessa Bailey

Sunday, October 27, 2013
Officer Off Limits (Line of Duty, #3)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all... Jack you diabolical man!!!
I like you!!!

I make have taken almost an entire week to finish it, but this was an awesome read!!!


Story Brooks is having a bad day! Her fiance breaks off their engagement two weeks before they would have tied the knot. And it gets worse when she gets a call that her father has had a heart attack!


Daniel Chase is a hot shot hostage negotiator, who has never had the inclination to be in a relationship. He has one night stands and he likes it that way. But when he sees Story for the first time all those notions are blown to smithereens.

Their attraction is instantaneous and even though they know they shouldn't, their being together feels too good to ignore. They're blown away by their attraction, they haven't known each other very long but they can't deny themselves!

Like all good books, they have a few hurdles to jump over all the way. A few surprise visits and a neighbour from hell, make this book one hell of a ride!

Hot, sexy, sweet and an utter pleasure to read!!!



I love this series and I thoroughly enjoyed this addition! I can't wait for the next one!


1 comment:

  1. I just finished this book a couple days ago, it made me laugh quite a few times. I love all of Tessa Bailey's books & am looking forward to the next book. Great Review!
    Happy Reading <3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts