New member in our blog!!Welcome Christine :))

Thursday, October 03, 2013

here is the link if you want to follow her reviews on GR https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11641363-christine-the-dark-romance-junkie


Hmmm something about myself hehe:

Well I love reading!!! I read all types of books, but I do love to read dark romances... I love kick ass Heroes who are very possessive and jealous, they have to love the heroine and love her very deeply :D Some of the heroes I love can seem like jerks, but that's probably why I love them hahahaha!

We interview Christine :))

What is your reading comfort zone?

In my room on the couch, on my bed, anywhere I can sit and relax without any interruptions :D

Favourite place to read?

I'd have to say on my comfy couch!


What makes you love a book? 

Well, I love books because I read for escapism. I can go anywhere, have any life when I read. I can become a character in that book, I can fall in love and do things I would never do in my real life!

What will inspire you to recommend a book?

If the book made me cry or if it made me feel an emotion very deeply, that's when I recommend a book! If I can't stop thinking about it, I won't stop talking about lol! Then I normally try and get my friends to read it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts