My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 "Taken" by Marita A. Hansen

Thursday, October 10, 2013
My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A woman on a war path. Out for revenge, no matter what the cost. Subjecting herself to the lowest of to the vilest of experiences. SHe infiltrates the most tight nit of organisations, expecting one thing but is shocked to finds something else.

A mafia family like no other. Nothing is as it seems. A mind fuck of epic propotions.


I was anxious, I was highly aroused. And I was riveted! For such a short novella, I was surprised to find that characters where complex and were not one dimensional.

You won't no who to root for, all the characters have redeeming qualities. Well except one...

The author was bold, wrote shocking scenes that make the story more believable are something I love. I think this series will have them in spades.

Note from Author: Like a television series, My Masters' Nightmare is broken up into seasons and episodes. A new episode will be published every 3 weeks until a season has ended. There will be fifteen episodes per season.

Dark is back...

ARC kindly provided by author in turn for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts