Allure by Nina Lane review

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

5 STARS  

"Before her, I had never known a woman who could make the noise of the world and everyone in it disappear. I'd never wanted to prove myself to anyone the way I did to her."


Wow!This is amazing, just like the first one!!!I love it!!!

This book picks up where Arouse left off and things between Dean and Olivia are in a better place, but things are not the same. They are still fighting for their marriage....

 "Our relationship, our love, cannot and will never be perfect. It will however, always, belong only to us in all its flawed, intense beauty. Perfect in its very imperfection". 



This book is full of love,sweet moments and sex(OMG the sex scenes are so hot!!!I love all of them!!)
Also there are sad moments...and this is what I love in this book!It's so realistic!! 

In Allure we can see  Liv and Dean's journey trying to find their happiness and what it took for them to get it... You can see how they connect as a couple...


I love,love,love Dean <3 He is one of my favorite book boyfriends!!
 He is so real! 

"Feel that? he asked. "You're the first woman who's ever made my heart beat like that. You're the first woman I've ever wanted to spend all my time with, the only one who convince me to start a new life. You're the first woman who's ever genuinely made me happy. Who makes me glad to be alive, who makes me burn hotter than fire. You're the first woman who's ever made me afraid. "

Also I like so much Liv!!She is the strong in this book.There is no doubt they love each other so much but I think Dean must be less overprotective and allow Liv to do things alone without his help... 
I'm also glad that Liv told Dean about how he uses sex to avoid discussing their problems... Dean wants to protect Liv from hurt but what's happening is he ends up hiding things from her and then when she finds out, she ends up more hurt...
We get glimpses into their past and how they fell in love. ...I love them!!

The sex is definitely erotic and smoking hot !!!


And the ending..wow I absolutely did not see that coming...I was quite shocked!!I can't wait to see what will happen in the next book!!!

I think the author did an extremely work again with this book!!The reality of a marriage was always here and even when things aren't perfect there are the sexy scenes!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts