Release me

Monday, July 01, 2013

Release me
4STARS


Oh god what can I say about Damien???He is many things; sexy, smart, confident and irresistible. He is one man that can get whatever he wants, whether charming his way there or using the many resources he has at his disposal. Few can resist him and now he's spotted the perfect woman and is determined to have her!!!I like him from the first time I saw him..
I love Damien and Nikki together. She softens the hard edges of his heart just enough for you to really feel the depth of his feelings for her.
Their banter is hilarious.
Their personalities really do compliment each other and allow the reader to feel like you are a part of the beginning of a beautiful relationship that is slowly blossoming..
I give this book only 4 stars because I dint like a lot the sex scenes.. :/

My Damien and Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts