Hopeless

Friday, June 28, 2013


This isn't a book for weak hearted people.
I'm warning you!!!!!
You will difinately cry.




Sky


I loved her a lot! She was proved to be one of the strongest characters of the book . Her past was heartbreaking and as the story flew we were discovering with her , pieces of her past.

“I want you to keep them open...because I need you to watch me give you the very last piece of my heart.”

Holder



He was also fucked-up. 
When he met Sky he did everything so she will truly love him and help him recover but he never thought that he would find out what really happened to his sister and to the girl who used to live next door.

This story caused me an emotional rollercoaster.


The first half of the book was SO sweet and cute! It was so nice and romantic the way they fell for each other.



Well I have to admit that I almost run out of patience because he woulndn't kiss her.



On the other hand , the second half of the book left me speechless!!


I had No idea that the story would turn out like this!!

So many secrets of the past.

They needed each other.... 



Both of them learned the harsh truth.... 




“The sky is always beautiful.Even when it's dark or rainy or cloudy,it's still beautiful to look at....it'll be there no matter what...and I know it'll always be beautiful.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts