The Edge Of Never

Tuesday, June 25, 2013




THE EDGE OF NEVER
5 STARS



"Live in the moment,where everything is just right,take your time and limit your bad memories and you'llget wherever it is you're going a lot faster and with less bumps in the road along the way"


What a beautiful book!!!!I think I´m still in shoch from that ending...I didn´t see that coming.I really didn´t...
This book just completely took my breath away.I think I need a paper bag.My heart is hammering against my chest..

Camryn Bennett is twenty years old.She lives in a small town with her mother. Her life is pretty much a mess.Her boyfriend was killed in a car crash,her father cheated on her mun and they are now divorced.And her brother is in prison for having killed someone in drunk driving and she just got stabbed in the back by her best friend.
Camryn is terrified of ending up like her parents and doing the same thing for forty years.




One day she just have had it.She goes to the bus station and buys a ticket. She doesn´t know where she is going or what she is gonna do when sha gets there, she just have to go. After endless hours on several buses she meets Andrew Parrish, 25 he is on his own journey of self discovery and has his own pain. Together the both of them, form a beautiful and unique friendship. 



Andrew what can I say about him???I absolutely fell in love with Andrew. Even during the first half of the book his POVs were like a breath of fresh air. I was thanking Andrew for the words that start to come out of his mouth!!!And the things he did with that mouth... *sigh*



Andrew truly was just a beautiful character.I loved everything he did for Camryn, everything he was for Camryn.I love the people these two characters became when they were together. They not only complemented each other but fed each other’s desires and zest for life. The whole really did add up to so much more than the sum of each individual part.




The final chapters of this book were honestly what managed to blow it out of the water. I don’t think I even have the words to describe the impact they had or the emotions they managed to elicit. I actually had to stop reading a few times due to the violent sobbing that ensued. And even now I still feel their effect.

Fave lines:

"Pain is pain,babe."..."Just because one person's problem is less traumatic than another's doesnt mean they're required to hurt less."

"I don't think you ever really fall out of love with someone"..."I think when you fall in love,like true love,it's love for life.Alle the rest is just experience and delusions."

“What you wear really doesn’t matter much...All that matters is where you’re going and what you’re doing while you’re wearing it.”


"I could die in this bed with him right now,wrapped in his arms and I would never know that I had died"

Amazing book!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts