Red Fox

Tuesday, June 25, 2013



RED FOX
5 STARS


I loved Darkhouse but Red Fox absolutely blew me away!!The story was even stronger than the first one and the tension between Perry and Dex is starting to reach explosive levels!!

They aren't prepared for what happened to them in New Mexico...
Weird things are happening on the farm of a Navajo couple...

Animals are behaving strangely..




 Stones drop down on the house and the inhabitants are getting more and more scared every minute...
When Perry and Dex come to their rescue in a desperate attempt to save their TV Show,things get even more out of control.Now the forces that appeared to be haunting Will and Sarah are after Perry and Dex as well... 

Battling ghosts is one thing,but fighting skinwalkers??


That might be too much for even Perry and Dex to handle.. 

This book was especially scary and creepy.Perry and Dex cannot trust anyone or anything...They only have each other to go through this...

This book was full of juicy bits as both of them had to pretend that they were married!!It was great to see there old tension coming to the front. They obviously are attracted to each other and you want to scream at them to get in on!!The mystery, sexual tension keeps you on the edge and hoping that both of them will get their moment...



“Dex,” I whispered.
“Mmmm?” he grunted.
“I hope you never stop feeling alive.”
I could have sworn his heart skipped a few beats. He tensed. Then relaxed.
“As long as you’re around,” he said softly,
“I’ll be alive.”


Dex and Perry




The supporting characters were also interesting.I really liked Bird a lot. I am intrigued about Maximus but I would not trust the guy as far as I could throw him..I get the feeling he will be making an appearance again in the near future..

Once again Halle captivated me with her writing and unforgettable characters.I hope to read many more adventures with her ghost hunting and more creepy stories!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts